A cleansing blend of sencha green tea with hints of licorice, lemongrass, and other herbaceous notes make this tea taste like a meditative walk through a garden.
Caffeine Level: Moderate
Tea Benefits: The sencha green tea provides a powerful dose of antioxidants, and is rich in polyphenols, which protect the body from free-radicals and tissue damage.
How to Make Green Tea (Hot):
- Place 1 teaspoon of loose leaf green tea per 6 oz. of water into infuser.
- Pour hot water over the loose leaf green tea.
- Let steep for 6-7 minutes.
- Remove infuser and enjoy!
How to Make Green Tea (Iced):
- Place 2 teaspoons of loose leaf green tea per 6 oz. of water into infuser.
- Pour hot water over loose leaf black tea.
- Let steep for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove infuser, pour over ice and enjoy!
Tea Recipes: Enjoy hot with a splash of lemon, or cold brewed with a hint of honey for an invigorating treat!
Detox Tea Product Details:
- All natural green tea
- Wellness Collection
- Premium loose leaf tea
- Moderate caffeine
- Net Wt 3.2 oz, makes about 50 servings
Ingredients: Green tea, fennel, aniseed, birch leaves, lemongrass, apple pieces, licorice root, coriander seeds, sweet blackberry leaves, barley grass, stinging nettle leaves, dandelion root, burdock root, marigold petals