Sencha Green Tea Sachets
Sencha Green Tea Sachets®Write a review
Your favorite green tea blend is now easier than ever to brew! Our Sencha Green Tea is now available in sachet form, meaning you don't need a teapot or infuser to brew, and no tea leaves to clean up! Sencha Green Tea has a lush, grassy flavor and light mouthfeel which makes it perfect for a morning energy boost or an afternoon pick-me-up.
Caffeine Level: Moderate Caffeine
How to Make Green Tea (Hot):
- Use one all-natural silk sachet, place into a mug.
- Pour 195 degree water over the sachet and allow to brew for two minutes. (Be careful to not brew for much longer, or your tea will be bitter!)
- Remove sachet from mug and sip away!
How to Make Green Tea (Iced):
- Use two sachets for brewing a cup of iced tea.
- Heat water to about 195 degrees Fahrenheit and steep tea for about 2 minutes.
- When tea is done brewing, discard sachets and pour over ice. Sweeten to taste.
Tea Recipes: Sencha Green Tea is perfect for creating an energizing afternoon cocktail. Add lemonade, fresh berries, and the spirit of your choice for a great garden party drink!
Sencha Green Tea Product Details:
- 15 individually wrapped FDA-approved food grade nylon sachets/bags
- Single Estate tea from Ise Bay, Mie Prefecture, Japan
- Net Wt 1.06 oz
- All natural premium loose leaf herbal tea, with no artificial ingredients, additives or colors
- Moderate caffeine
Ingredients: Organic Sencha Green Tea.